- Lucky Bamboo is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
- Lucky bamboo symbolize happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- These plants are extremely easy to take care and require very little maintenance.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also.
Care Instructions of Lucky Bamboo Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Lucky bamboo Stalks from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant.
- Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change water from the glass vase every week.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and vase once in a week to keep plants healthy.
- A bamboo plant with 3 stalks represent Fu (happiness), Lu (wealth), and Soh (long life).
- Lucky bamboo is a feng shui plant you can give to your family and friends to wish all luck and prosperity.
- The lucky bamboo arrangement is a combination of five essential elements of Feng Shui – earth, wood, water, metal, and fire.
- Place this lucky bamboo in your house or office to enhance the good energy.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.