Cosmos plant is heat-loving annual plant.The flowerheads may be a bowl or open cup-shaped and sit atop long stems.Pinch off spent flowers to encourage continuous bloom. Pinching stem tips can reduce height and encourage branching.
||Cosmos, Showy Flower
||Up to 6 ft
||Easy to grow.
Planting And Care
- Watering should be done when Soil feels dry
- Prolong flower occurs when the dead flowers are removed
- Avoid frost condition
Cosmos Orange Care
- Sow seeds as an indoors plant four to five weeks before the last spring
||25 to 30 degree C
||Use any organic fertilizer.
||Start to blossom
Cosmos Orange Special Feature
Birds, butterflies are attacked on cosmos flower.
Cosmos Orange Uses
- Cosmos plant use as the border and container plant
- Cosmos are traditional cottage garden plants
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.