This product contains
|1.||Fiddle Leaf Fig (Ficus Lyrata)|
|2.||Round plastic pot (Black)|
- Ficus lyrata, commonly known as the fiddle-leaf fig, is a species of flowering plant in the mulberry and fig family Moraceae.
- It is native to western Africa, from Cameroon west to Sierra Leone, where it grows in lowland tropical rain forest.
- It can grow up to 12–15 m tall.
|Common Name||Fiddle leaf fig,|
|Maximum Reachable Height||12 -15 m tall|
Fiddle-leaf figs are perfect as focal points of a room if you can situate them in a floor-standing container where the plant is allowed to grow to at least 6 feet. (Most indoor specimens reach around 10 feet tall.) They’re fairly fast growers and can be potted at any point in the year if you’re like most gardeners acquiring a nursery plant to keep indoors.
- Light – Needs Bright, Filtered Light. …
- Watering – Keep soil evenly moist at all times. …
- Fertilizer – Feed bi-weekly with a weak green plant liquid solution during the growing season.
- Re potting -Change dirt and transplant to a a larger pot annually.
|Sunlight||Bright filtered light|
|Soil||well drained soil|
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree is one of the most popular plants for decorating the interior of both homes and professional spaces.
- Its impressive large leaves and the relative ease of maintenance advocate it.
- What they do not advocate is its use as a plant that filters and purifies the air.
- That writing or saying about such a kind of use is scientifically totally unfounded.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.