**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
About Golden Bamboo
|Common Name||Golden Bamboo, Phyllostachys Aurea, Yellow groove bamboo|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 30 feet|
|Flower Colour||Golden Yellow|
|Bloom Time||Rarely flower|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Choosing a bamboo for your container is quite similar to choosing a bamboo for your garden.
- You choose the area where the amount of sunlight or shade is available.
- Clumping Bamboos do not grow as aggressively and therefore will generally last much longer in pots before they get root bound and need repotting.
- After a few years of growing and filling in your bamboo may need to be thinned.
- Simply cut off dead, weak, small and otherwise inferior plants at ground level leaving the healthier plants with room to grow.
- For trimming roots, simply dig up a foot of soil at the border of where you want the plant to spread every year and trim back any roots you find here.
- If you want your bamboo to stay a certain height, feel free to trim it above a node. After trimming it to height, the bamboo below the node will begin to fill out and become the new canopy.
Golden Bamboo Care
Phyllostachys aurea can be propagated by division or basal cane cuttings in spring. Plant pieces of runners in early spring, just as new shoots are bursting into life. Dig a hole that is twice as wide as the root ball on your bamboo. Set the bamboo in the hole and spread the roots out some in the hole. Gently backfill the hole, tamping down the soil some as you go. Water the hole thoroughly to help fill in any air pockets. Planting the bamboo this way allows the bamboo to establish faster, as the soil around it will be loose and the roots and rhizomes will be able to grow in it more quickly.
Sunlight Full Sunlight Watering Medium Soil Well-drained soil Temperature 20-30 degrees C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer Harvest Season Not defined
Golden Bamboo Special Feature
Screen, Hedge, Buffer for noise reduction. Backgrounds. Specimen. Excellent winter hardiness.
Golden Bamboo UsesOrnamental Use:
- Phyllostachys Aurea is used for the ornamental purpose
- Immature shoots are used for culinary purpose
Check other INDOOR PLANTS HERE.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Based on 0 reviews
All Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Magnificent)All Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Magnificent)Estimated delivery date 2020/12/010 out of 5(0)
Sr No. Item name 1 Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Magnificent) – Plant 2 5 inch Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Flowering Plants
Tuberose, Rajnigandha (Double) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2020/12/010 out of 5(0)
Sr No. Item name 1 Tuberose, Rajnigandha (Double) – Plant 2 5 inch Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hybrid Flowering Plant
Jasminum sambac, Mogra, Arabian Jasmine – PlantEstimated delivery date 2020/12/010 out of 5(0)
Sr No. Item name 1 Jasminum sambac, Mogra, Arabian Jasmine – Plant 2 5 inch Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a