**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
This Product Contains
|1||Snake Plant, Sansevieria trifasciata, Sansevieria zeylanica – Plant|
About Snake Plant
|Plant Height||12 inch (30 cm)|
|Plant Spread||5 inch (13 cm)|
|Common Name||Snake plant, mother-in-law tongue, tongue of a devil.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 2.4 meters.|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- This snake plant survives in the outer as well as the indoor condition.
- Keep the plant in partial sunlight area.
- Also, keep the plant indoor condition where the bright light is available.
- Use nutrient rich, well drained, well aereted, and porous potting mix.
- Water a plant when the topsoil in pot (5 to 8 cm) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am.
Application of Fertilizer:
- Apply fertilize a plant mostly in the spring and early monsoon season.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots to the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days then move the plant to its required light condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Snake Plant Care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.|
|Watering||Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Water when topsoil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||12-29 degrees Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Snake Plant Special Feature
Best air purifier indoor plant.
Snake Plant Uses
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Based on 0 reviews
All Plants, Aromatic, Herb Plants, Medicinal Plants, Outdoor Plants
Rosemary – PlantEstimated delivery date 2020/12/010 out of 5(0)
This Product Contains
SrNo Item name 1 Rosemary – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (black)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – Succulent PlantAll Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2020/12/010 out of 5(0)
Sr No. Item name 1 Variegated Elephant Bush– Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Flowering Plants
Dendrobium Orchid (Any variety, White) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2020/12/010 out of 5(0)
Sr No. Item name 1 Dendrobium Orchid (Any variety, White) – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: 1234