Caladium ‘Red Ruffles’ – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Caladium’ Red Ruffles’|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Plants by location
Caladium spp. (Mix Varieties)- Plant-13%
Red Ruffles is an intense red strap leaf Caladium, short in size. Red Ruffles Caladiums look beautiful as a mass planting, a full hanging basket or as a border plant. With lush multicolored leaves, many larger than the palm of your hand, Caladiums have become one of the most popular foliage plants for shady or semi-shady gardens with many recent introductions being sun tolerant. Growing Caladiums is easy with proper Caladium care. These tropical-like plants are commonly grown for their multi-colored foliage, which may be green, white, red, or pink. Caladiums can be grown in containers or clumped together within beds and borders.
|Common Name||Caladium Red Ruffles|
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Can be use as bedding plants, border plants, or in containers.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Office Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Prairie Gentian, lisianthus- Plant (Any Colour)-22%
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants for Balcony
Loropetalum, Chinese Fringe Flower- Plant-19%