Cotyledon tomentosa, Bear’s paw – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Cotyledon tomentosa plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
Cotyledon tomentosa or also known as Bear’s paw, is one of the most adorable members in the succulents family. It has a peculiar thick, ovate fuzzy green leaves with prominent dark red toothed edges that resemble the claws of a bear and velvety coating, this little succulent does an awesome job in adding beautiful contrast and unique texture to any space.
Bear’s paw has a low, shrub-like growing habitat that can reach over 30cm in height and usually produce a large orange bell-shaped flowers during spring. Although Cotyledon tomentosa is fairly easy to take care of, their leaves are quite fragile.
|Common Name||Bear’s paw|
|Maximum Reachable Height||30 cm|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Cotyledon tomentosa Special Feature
Leaves looks like Bear’s paw.
Cotyledon tomentosa Uses
Best for small pots and for rock gardens.
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Petra) – Plant-15%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Petra) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/06/04
Sr No. Item name 1 Croton Petra Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Gift Pack, Glass Pots, Pots, Terrariums
Triangle Glass House Vase, Big (without plant)-8%