Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’ – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹450.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Table top plants
Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’ – Succulent Plant-34%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Black Prince – Succulent Plant-22%
Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’ is an unusual plant with tubular, trumpet shaped leaves. It looks like a small tree, and the branching trunk becomes thick with age. It can reach up to 80cm tall and is a good specimen for bonsai. It may produce clusters of small, star-like, white or pinkish-white, with pink stamens in winter.
|Common Name||Gollum Jade succulent|
|Maximum Reachable Height||50-80 cm|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’ Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Special Feature of Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’
Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping
Ornamental Use of Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’
Looks great filling in between rocks and spilling over container edges. Perfect selection for filling in between paving stones.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Tagar Variegated, Tabernaemontana sp. variegata – Plant-23%
All Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Sedum Angelina with Hanging Basket-15%All Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Sedum Angelina with Hanging BasketEstimated delivery date 2022/05/29
Sr Item name 1 Sedum Angelina Plant 2 6 inches Hanging basket pot (Yellow)SKU: n/a