Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg : Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg|
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg : Succulent Plant-38%
This Product Contains
|1||Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg – Succulent Plant|
About Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg
|Plant Height||6 inch (15 cm)|
|Plant Spread||4 inch (10 cm)|
|Common Name||Echeveria perle von nurnberg|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 8 inches|
|Flower Colour||Pink with yellow interior|
|Bloom Time||Not defined (Summer mostly)|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg Care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season. Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Sunlight Full sun, partial sun, at least 4 to 6 hours of sunlight per day. Watering Low for the rainy season, Moderate for winter, More than moderate for a summer Soil Avoid excess organic contents in the soil. Temperature Ideal: 22 to 35 degrees C Fertilizer No need much. A peat-based compost should not be used.
Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg Special Feature
Survivals and growers of the summer.
Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg Uses
- Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.