Fuchsia magellanica (Small)
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Fuchsia- Plant (any color)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/ White)|₹420.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Fuchsia magellanica (Small)-48%
Fuchsias are versatile, hardworking shrubs that will flower virtually all summer long. For a reasonably small amount of effort, you’ll be rewarded with a glorious show of pretty pendant flowers.
This plant grows happily in sun or partial shade, whether planted in borders, beds, window boxes, hanging baskets and containers. In fact, they bring color to almost any position that you can shake a trowel at. You can choose between evergreen or deciduous varieties.
Fuchsias like to be watered regularly; you want to maintain moist but not waterlogged conditions.
Those that are grown in containers will need frequent watering, depending on the weather conditions, and those in hanging baskets should be watered at least once a day during hot summer weather.
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 1.5 meters.|
|Flower Colour||White, Purple, Red|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Caring of Fuchsia
- Keep the plant in indoor indirect bright light or artificial bright light.
- Protect the plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Fuchsia Special Feature
Attractive foliage and flowers.
- Fuchsia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Medicinal Plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Chamaecostus Cuspidatus, Costus igneus, Insulin Plant-31%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Medicinal Plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Chamaecostus Cuspidatus, Costus igneus, Insulin PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/12/13
Sr No. Item name 1 Insulin Plant – Plant 2 Grow bag/ Plastic PotSKU: n/a
Gift Pack, Gift Section, Home Decor, Pots, Wall Decor, Wall Hanging Planters, Wooden
Handcrafted U Shaped Wall Hanging Propagation Station-48%Gift Pack, Gift Section, Home Decor, Pots, Wall Decor, Wall Hanging Planters, Wooden
Handcrafted U Shaped Wall Hanging Propagation StationEstimated delivery date 2022/12/13
Sr No. Product Name 1 1 Test tube 2 1 U Shaped Wall Hanging
Height : 19 cm
Length : 7.5 cm
Width : 2.5 cmSKU: n/a
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Money Plants
Money Plant Marble Prince In a Wooden Pot-22%