Gazania (Any Color) – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Gazania – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹250.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Gazania (Any Color) – Plant-20%
Gazania is a genus of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae, native to Southern Africa. They produce large, daisy-like composite flowerheads in brilliant shades of yellow and orange, over a long period in summer.Gazania is one of the most spectacular flowering plant appreciated for their colorful flowers. Its elegant flowering provides an eye-catching attribute and can increase the beauty of your outdoor garden. What makes it special:
- One of the best fragrant flowering plants.
- Very easy to grow and care.
- Perfect plant for outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
|Common Name||Treasure Flower, Coastal gazania.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||25 – 30 Centimeters.|
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||Late spring and early summer.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in Natural bright light .
- The soil should be well drained and rich in organic content for growing plant.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright light.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright sunlight.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||18-30 degrees Celcius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Gazania Special Feature
Becomes a showy and pretty flowering plant in the sunny garden or the container.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose and become a popular patio plant and add a tropical flair to any landscape
- They are commonly successfully used as landscape, container plants in the warmer parts
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. This product does not have the flowers at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and it could be of any colored flower.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- 4.98 rating from 52 reviews
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Pots, Study table plants, Table top plants
Tradescantia ‘White zebra’- Plant-22%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Pots, Study table plants, Table top plants
Tradescantia ‘White zebra’- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/04/06
Sr No. Product Name 1 Tradescantia ‘White zebra’- Plant 2 Terracotta PotSKU: n/a
Be the first to review “Gazania (Any Color) – Plant”
You must be logged in to post a review.