Gazania (Any Color) – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Gazania – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹250.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Gazania (Any Color) – Plant-20%
Gazania is a genus of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae, native to Southern Africa. They produce large, daisy-like composite flowerheads in brilliant shades of yellow and orange, over a long period in summer.Gazania is one of the most spectacular flowering plant appreciated for their colorful flowers. Its elegant flowering provides an eye-catching attribute and can increase the beauty of your outdoor garden. What makes it special:
- One of the best fragrant flowering plants.
- Very easy to grow and care.
- Perfect plant for outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
|Common Name||Treasure Flower, Coastal gazania.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||25 – 30 Centimeters.|
|Flower Colour||Any color|
|Bloom Time||Late spring and early summer.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in Natural bright light .
- The soil should be well drained and rich in organic content for growing plant.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright light.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright sunlight.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||18-30 degrees Celcius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Gazania Special Feature
Becomes a showy and pretty flowering plant in the sunny garden or the container.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose and become a popular patio plant and add a tropical flair to any landscape
- They are commonly successfully used as landscape, container plants in the warmer parts