Graptopetalum Mendozae – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Graptopetalum Mendozae (5-7 cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹420.00
Graptopetalum (leatherpetal) is a perennial succulent plants and native to Mexico and Arizona. They grow grow in a rosette. They are not frost hardy but in frost free regions, make excellent rockery plants. ‘Mendozae’ has pale green leaves that take on darker colours in summer light levels. This Graptopetalum is best established in the shade.
Flowers on short stalks (cymes) arise from compact rosettes of succulent fleshy, often brightly coloured leaves. Species are polycarpic, meaning that they may flower and set seed many times over the course of their lifetimes.
|Common Name||Graptopetalum Mendozae|
|Maximum Reachable Height||60-80 cm|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Beautiful thick foliage.
It is drought tolerant plant.
Suitable for Container, Rock Garden & Xeriscaping
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants
Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Marianne’ – Plant-6%
All Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus (Big Flower) – Plant-19%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Triangle Cactus – Cactus Plants-7%