Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Elegans : Succulent Plant-35%
- ‘Graptoveria Titubans ‘ is fast growing and a hardy rosette-forming, grey-blue leafed succulent that easily forms off-sets.
- Typically only reach a height of 8” inches tall and may spread about 12” inches.
- It can spread quickly from the offsets that start to fill the area surrounding the plant.
- The plants can grow solitary or can be clump-forming.
- Their flowers are small.
- It has thick, fleshy, spoon-shaped, grey-blue leaves that form compact rosettes on creeping stems.
|Common Name||Porceline Plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||8 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep in a bright sunny location or locations with partial shade.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Potting/Transplanting: The container selected must have proper drainage holes. To prevent water logging, cover the drainage holes with broken pieces of earthen pots before putting the soil. Transplant the sapling in a pot along with root-ball of original soil. Carefully place the plant in the middle of the pot & cover the roots completely with remaining soil.
This plant can be grown from leaf cuttings. Pull a leaf from the main stem, leave it to dry for a day, then place it on the surface of the growing medium. The growing medium should be light and well drained, you can use a mixture of soil, sand and compost. The leaf will form roots and eventually, a small rosette will appear at the base. It requires minimum 10 degrees C temperature and partial sun to form roots and new growth. Remove and pot up the new plant when well rooted. Water the new plant regularly.
|Sunlight||Full sun to partial shade, at least 4 to 6 hours of sunlight per day.|
|Soil||Well drained soil.|
|Temperature||22 to 35 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer in spring.|
Graptoveria Species Uses
- This plant with its pale blue-green leaves can be used as contrasting foliage in succulent plantings, cactus gardens or xeriscape plantings
- It is also pretty used as edging for dry borders and in rock gardens
- It can be kept in pots too, provided the soil drains well
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Echeveria agavoides, Lipstick Echeveria – Succulent Plant-31%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Echeveria agavoides, Lipstick Echeveria – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/10
Sr No. Product Name 1 Echeveria agavoides, Lipstick Echeveria – Succulent Plant 2 Terracotta pot/ Plastic potSKU: n/a
All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Home Decor, Wall Decor, Wooden
Mini Garden on Log – Wooden Planter-30%