Hibiscus (pink) – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Hibiscus (pink) – Plant|
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus (pink) – Plant-8%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Hybrid Flowering Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, Hibiscus – Plant-42%
All Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Dwarf Hibiscus (Big Flower) – Plant-19%
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
|Common Name||China rose, Hawaiian hibiscus, rose mallow.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 4.5 meters.|
|Flower Colour||Pink color.|
|Bloom Time||Throughout the year.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural direct bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright light.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||16 to 32 Degrees Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Hibiscus Special Feature
- They are commonly successfully used as landscape shrubs in the warmer parts
- Hibiscus tea lowers body temperature Hibiscus flower oil Promotes Hair Growth and Prevents Premature Hair Graying Note: The following information is general guidelines
- Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia obtusifolia – Plant-17%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Chrysothemis pulchella, Black Flamingo, Sunset Bells – Plant-15%All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Chrysothemis pulchella, Black Flamingo, Sunset Bells – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Chrysothemis pulchella, Copper Plant – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a