Pleiospilos Nelii “Split Rock”
- Other names:Royal Flush, Royal Flush Split Rock, Pleiospilos Penduculata, Pleiospilos Tiliaceus Color
- Family:Aizoaceae Subfamily: Ruschioideae Genus: Pleiospilos
- Native:South Africa
This perennial succulent is egg-shaped and has a cleft in the middle.It only produces a pair of leaves yearly, and these leaves are grayish-green in color.It looks like a rock that’s split in two, hence its name.
It has a rosy purple color with dark spots all over.In winter, its orange flowers bloom.Interestingly, its flowers smell like coconut.
- Light: It enjoys the bright shade of sunlight. Make sure to expose this to light for at least six hours.
- Temperature: won’t thrive in really cold areas. Avoid placing it in a place with a temperature that is below 30° F.
- Water: The Split Rock is drought-tolerant. There is no need to water this during winter but do water when the soil is already dry during other seasons.
- Problems/Issues: The good thing is that the Split Rock is generally pest-resistant. What you need to avoid is overwatering this plant. Avoid using poor draining soil as it could also affect this plant’s growth.
General Care For Pleiospilos Nelii “Split Rock”
Container – You can use a small to medium-sized container that allows smooth drainage. Soil – This plant prefers gritty soil with pebbles or small rocks.You can just use a cactus potting mix that is loam-based.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea ‘Yellow Fusion’- Plant-18%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea ‘Yellow Fusion’- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/08
Sr No. Item name 1 Calathea ‘Yellow Fusion’ 2 Grow Bag (5 inches)/ Plastic potSKU: n/a
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Hybrid Flowering Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus (red) – Plant-20%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Money Plants
Money Plant Marble Prince In a Wooden Pot-22%