- Rauvolfia serpentina has been known for its medicinal value.
- Sarpagandha is also known as ‘Indian snakeroot’, ‘Chandrabhaga’ or ‘Chhota Chandis’.
- It is an important medicinal plant distributed in the foot-hills of the Himalayan range.
- It is one of the finest remedy that is widely used for high pressure, sedative and tranquilizing agent.
- Sarpagandha are glabrous undershrub’s, un-branched or with few branches, up to 1 m high.
- Sow Sarpagandha seeds on raised beds of convenient height.
- Nursery beds are sown in the month of April and are irrigated first before sowing.
- Germination of seedlings starts within 30-35 days.
- Preferably well drained black, sandy soils rich in organic matter.
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Sempervivum ‘Green Wheel’ – Succulent Plant-16%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Haworthia mirabilis mundula – Succulent Plant-36%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Lillipot Carnation (Any Color)-19%