Spider plant Kokedama Frame – Valentine’s Day Gift Combo
Product Contains :
- Spider plant kokedama
- Rectangular frame (30cm x 20cm )
- Greeting card
This gift combo contains a Spider plant kokedama frame and a greeting card.
This gift combo is a perfect way to convey warmth of feelings you have for your loved one. This is a perfect combination of kokedama frame, chocolates and greeting card makes this combo a gift that will grow and cherish love memories forever.
Caring of Kokedama
Caring of Kokedama includes soaking or misting.
- When leaves show signs of wilting, or when the soil at the base of the plant is lightly dry soak the kokedama.
- Depending on the size of your kokedama fill a bowl or bucket with room temperature water.
- Submerge you kokedama in the water with the plant side up.
- Allow to soak for 8-10 minutes or until fully saturated with water.
- Reduce the soaking time during winter and rainy season.
- Remove kokedama from water and gently squeeze the moss ball to allow excess water to drain.
- Place the kokedama in its place and enjoy its beauty.
- Instead of soaking you can also mist your kokedama to provide water to it.
- Use a bottle that casts a fine mist and spray on the kokedama.
- Take care to mist in the morning when the light is gentle so that the plant is not burned.
- Misting should be done more frequently than soaking.
- During spring and summer, fertilize your kokedama monthly with water soluble organic fertilizers.
- For fertigation simply mix any water soluble organic fertilizer in bowl or bucket during regular watering of kokedama and soak it as usual.
- Place the kokedama in well lit area but away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the kokedama away from the place with cold and hot winds.
- Use room temperature water for kokedama.
- Do not expose kokedama in cold temperature less than 10 degrees C.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.