Summer Flowering Plant Bundle – Pack of 3
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||1 Mogra Plant + 1 Ixora Plant (Any Colour) + 1 Hibiscus Plant (Any Colour)|
|2||3 Plastic Pot|₹897.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Summer Flowering Plant Bundle – Pack of 3-11%
Summer Flowering Plant Bundle contains 1 Mogra Plant + 1 Ixora Plant (Any Colour) + 1 Hibiscus Plant (Any Colour) potted in plastic pots.
About Summer Flowering Plant Bundle – Pack of 4
- You will get 4 potted Summer Flowering plants in a single pack.
- Plants in this pack are easy to care and require low maintenance.
- Plants in this pack can be placed in balcony on a location that receives bright light all day long.
- These plants will increase the aesthetic look of your house with their beautiful flowers.
- Popular flowering plant with attractive flowers and foliage.
Caring instruction for Summer Flowering Plant Bundle
- Natural bright sunlight is ideal for these plants growth.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plants so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (Feb-May, July-Sept.) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plants especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Check out other plant bundles here. Click Here!!