Ficus Microcarpa Bonsai in a Ship-Shaped Wooden Pot
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Ficus microcarpa Bonsai|
|2||Ship-Shaped Wooden Pot & Wooden base plate|₹5,200.00
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Rakhi Gifts
Ficus Microcarpa Bonsai in a Ship-Shaped Wooden Pot-25%
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section
Echeveria harmsii in a Round Ceramic Pot – Valentine’s Day Gift Combo-15%All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section
Echeveria harmsii in a Round Ceramic Pot – Valentine’s Day Gift ComboEstimated delivery date 2023/12/07
Product Contains :
- 1 Fish Bowl Round Ceramic Pot (Black)
- 1 Echeveria harmsii
- Greeting card
Note : THIS WILL BE A DIY SUCCULENT ARRANGMENT FOR PAN INDIA EXCEPT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD & DEHRADUN.SKU: n/a
Ficus microcarpa is a tropical evergreen with its smooth light-gray bark and lush green leaves. It reaches the height of 16 to 40 inches (0.4 to 1m). This ficus requires a warm climate and a humid atmosphere. It can be kept outside in the summer as long as temperatures are above 60°F (15°C). An excellent tree for beginners and pros alike.
Ficus Westland Bonsai Planting And Care
Ficus Westland Bonsai responds best to indirect bright luminous sunlight.
- Soil should be well drained and fertile.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not over-water the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (spring until fall) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- It should be re-potted every two years in the spring using a basic soil mix.
- After re-potting, water thoroughly and place the Ficus in a shady location for several weeks so new roots can grow.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Misting and cleaning:
Leaves want humidity to keep them green and healthy. Any time your tree is inside, the air is very dry. Mist often during the day. A humidity tray is a great way to increase humidity. These shallow trays filled with small stones have water in the bottom of the tray. Use a soft square of cloth (preferably cotton) to remove dust and traces of insects from time to time.
Good wiring techniques are used to train Bonsai trees into different shapes and styles.
Use the thinnest training wire that will hold the branch in the desired position. DO NOT WIRE A BONSAI JUST AFTER RE-POTTING. Wind the training wire in the direction the branch is bent in order to keep the wire from loosening. Wrapping the wire too tightly will cause scarring. Wrap just tight enough to get the job done. Begin at the base of the Bonsai tree and slowly wrap the wire around the trunk to anchor. Continue along the branch you wish to train. Repeat the process as needed. After about 6 weeks, the branch should be able to maintain the shape on it’s own, and the wire can be removed. Cut the wire carefully from the branch. DO NOT UNWIND WIRES. This could cause the branch to break.
Special feature of Ficus Westland Bonsai
A good luck plant with aesthetic look.
Ornamental uses of Ficus Westland Bonsai
- Used as a indoor pot plant or for outdoor decoration.
- This plant will do great both in nice living rooms and in cozy bathrooms, as long as it gets light and proper moisture.
Check out the pots for your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here
All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts, Terrariums
Triangle Glass House Terrarium (Small)-6%All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts, Terrariums
Triangle Glass House Terrarium (Small)Estimated delivery date 2023/12/07
It Contains :
- Diamond Teardrop Glass Vase
- Plants (as per availability)
- Decorative Pebbles
- Soil mix
*Color may change as per availability. *SKU: n/a
All Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Pots
Turtle vine with Hanging Basket-24%All Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Pots
Turtle vine with Hanging BasketEstimated delivery date 2023/12/07
Sr Item name 1 Turtle vine 2 6 inches Hanging basket pot (Any color)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Pots, Terrariums
Prism Glass Vase (without plant)-12%