Fukien Tea Tree (Ehretia Microphylla)- Bonsai
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Fukien Tea Tree- Bonsai|
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts
Fukien Tea Tree (Ehretia Microphylla)- Bonsai-25%
All Plants, Bonsai, Foliage Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Ficus retusa BonsaiEstimated delivery date 2022/08/18
Sr No. Product Name 1 Ficus retusa Bonsai 2 Oval Ceramic Bonsai Pot
Note : DELIVERY ONLY AT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD, HARIDWAR & DEHRADUNSKU: n/a
About the Bonsai
Also known as Carmona tree, Carmona retusa. The Fukien Tea is traditionally an indoor Bonsai, but it can be kept outside in very warm climates. The Fukien tea Bonsai has small dark-green leaves that are round and shiny with tiny white dots on top and covered with fine hairs on the bottom. Small white flowers can bloom year-round, and it produces tiny round green, red, or black berries. The Fukien Tea is a tropical evergreen shrub originating from southern China. This plant is considered as one of the most important medicinal plants.
Planting And Care
- It requires a lot of natural light so it should be placed next to a window where it gets the best light.
- Make sure the Fukien Tea is not exposed to cold or frosty air.
- Soil should be well drained and fertile.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not over-water the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (spring until fall) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- For long-term success, it’s important to provide plenty of natural light and the right amount of humidity.
- It should be re-potted every two years in the spring using a basic soil mix.
- After re-potting, water thoroughly and place the Bonsai in a shady location for several weeks so new roots can grow.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Misting and cleaning:
Leaves want humidity to keep them green and healthy. Any time your tree is inside, the air is very dry. Mist often during the day. A humidity tray is a great way to increase humidity. These shallow trays filled with small stones have water in the bottom of the tray. Use a soft square of cloth (preferably cotton) to remove dust and traces of insects from time to time.
- Used as a indoor pot plant or for outdoor decoration.
Check out the pots for your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here