Desmodium Unifoliatum, Blue Bell Tree- Bonsai
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Blue Bell Tree -Bonsai|
|2||Rectangular Plastic Bonsai Pot|₹7,800.00
Desmodium unifoliatum showcases elegant foliage with a single leaflet per stem.
The leaves are oval-shaped and feature a rich green color.
Delicate, pale pink to lavender flowers bloom in dense clusters which adds a splash of color to its surroundings.
Ideal Growing Conditions
Thrives in a range of soil types, from well-draining sandy soils and so to loamy or clay soils.
It prefers locations with partial shade to full sun exposure.
And so adaptability makes it an excellent choice for various landscapes and gardens.
Plant Desmodium unifoliatum in early spring or fall.
Prepare the planting hole to accommodate the root system comfortably.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Apply all-purpose fertilizer applied during the growing season.
Avoid over-fertilization, as it can lead to excessive foliage growth and reduced flowering.
Pruning helps maintain the plant’s shape and encourages bushier growth.
Trim back any dead or diseased growth in the early spring before new growth emerges.
Pest and Disease Management
Desmodium unifoliatum is relatively resistant to pests and diseases.
However, keeping an eye out for aphids or leafhoppers is recommended.
If detected, treat the infestation promptly with insecticidal soap or neem oil.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.