|Sr No.||Product Name|
|2||Oval Bonsai Plastic Pot|
Note : DELIVERY ONLY AT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD, HARIDWAR & DEHRADUN
Out of stock
Bonsai are trees and plants grown in small containers in such a way so that they look their small version but most beautiful even prettier than those growing in the wild.
The juniper bonsai tree has long been recognized as one of the most popular trees for bonsai trees. Due the flexibility of the branches and growing characteristic, the Juniper bonsai tree is very easy to train and shape.
Juniper bonsai trees have always been the most commonly associated subject of bonsai trees. The bonsai tree’s bushy style along with flexible trunk makes the bonsai tree very easy to train with wiring. The juniper bonsai tree is also very adaptable to many environments requiring only that it be watered regularly to ensure that the juniper bonsai tree will thrive.
Caring of Juniper Bonsai
- The Juniper Bonsai should be positioned outside or near window in a sunny or semi-shaded place. Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with 3 to 5 hours of sunlight.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Repot the bonsai every two to five years depending on its age and size.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Trim the new shoots leaving one or two pairs of leaves.
- If the canopy becomes very dense the leaves should be thinned out in order to let light get in, prevent the inner twigs from dying and encourage back-budding.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Don’t fertilize the common boxwood during winter dormancy.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Juniper Bonsai Special Feature
Realistic representation of nature in the miniature form.
Juniper Bonsai Uses
- Bonsai use to create natural beauty in a small space
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – Plant-30%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated elephant bush, Jade plant variegated – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/06/01
Sr No. Item name 1 Variegated Elephant Bush (Plant ht. is around 10cm) 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Black Prince – Succulent Plant-22%