Murraya Paniculata, Orange-Jasmine Tree- Bonsai
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Orange Jasmine/ Kamini Tree- Bonsai|
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts
CRASSULA OVATA(JADE) BONSAI-6%
About Murraya paniculata
- Also known as Kamini tree is a slow-growing, evergreen shrub or small tree with a fine-textured, compact crown.
- It is valued especially for its essential oil and its range of medicinal uses.
- This Tree is valued especially for the intense fragrance of its flowers and its small red fruits.
- The plant can flower and produce fruits several times each year – heavy flushes of flowers are produced when heavy rain follows a period of dry weather.
- Plants in the genus Murraya are shrubs or trees and pinnate leaves arranged alternately.
- The leaflets vary in shape and have smooth or toothed edges.
Planting And Care
- It requires a lot of natural light so it should be placed next to a window where it gets the best light.
- Full or partial sunlight.
- Soil should be well drained and fertile.
- it is grown in wide varieties of soil.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not over-water the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (spring until fall) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- For long-term success, it’s important to provide plenty of natural light and the right amount of humidity.
- It should be re-potted every two years in the spring using a basic soil mix.
- After re-potting, water thoroughly and place the Bonsai in a shady location for several weeks so new roots can grow.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Misting and cleaning:
Leaves want humidity to keep them green and healthy. Any time your tree is inside, the air is very dry. Mist often during the day. A humidity tray is a great way to increase humidity. These shallow trays filled with small stones have water in the bottom of the tray. Use a soft square of cloth (preferably cotton) to remove dust and traces of insects from time to time.
- Used as an indoor bonsai or for outdoor decoration.
Check out the pots for your plants and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Medicinal Plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Chamaecostus Cuspidatus, Costus igneus, Insulin Plant-9%
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Pots, Terrariums
Gazebo Glass Vase (without plant)-33%
All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts, Terrariums
Triangle Glass House Terrarium (Big)-11%All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts, Terrariums
Triangle Glass House Terrarium (Big)Estimated delivery date 2022/08/18
It Contains :
- Diamond Teardrop Glass Vase
- Plants (as per availability)
- Decorative Pebbles
- Soil mix
*Color may change as per availability. *SKU: n/a