Calathea Rattlesnake, Calathea lancifolia – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Calathea rattlesnake plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
About Calathea Rattlesnake
|Common Name||Calathea Rattlesnake, Calathea lancifolia|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Upto 30 inches|
|Bloom Time||Late spring|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Calathea Rattlesnake Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Calathea Rattlesnake
Beautiful house plant with long striped leaves. It is also an air purifier plant.
Ornamental uses of Calathea Rattlesnake
- It is an excellent house plant.
Check out other foliage plants here. Click Here!!
All Plants, Bonsai, Foliage Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Ficus retusa BonsaiEstimated delivery date 2022/10/02
Sr No. Product Name 1 Ficus retusa Bonsai 2 Oval Ceramic Bonsai Pot
Note : DELIVERY ONLY AT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD, HARIDWAR & DEHRADUNSKU: n/a