Echeveria agavoides, Lipstick Echeveria – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Echeveria agavoides, Lipstick Echeveria – Succulent Plant|
|2||Terracotta pot/ Plastic pot|₹450.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Echeveria agavoides, Lipstick Echeveria – Succulent Plant-31%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Echeveria agavoides, Lipstick Echeveria – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Echeveria agavoides, Lipstick Echeveria – Succulent Plant 2 Terracotta pot/ Plastic potSKU: n/a
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg : Succulent Plant-42%
This succulent gets its species name from the Agave-like shape of its thick, triangle-shaped leaves. Echeveria agavoides “Lipstick Echeveria” does well in container gardens or rock gardens.
|Common Name||‘Lipstick echeveria’|
|Maximum Reachable Height|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with full to bright indirect sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Home Decor, Plant Product, Wall Decor, Wooden, Wooden Pots
Cylindrical Wooden Log Planter-51%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Petra) – Plant-26%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Petra) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/07
Sr No. Item name 1 Croton Petra Plant 2 Grow Bag (5 inches)/ Plastic potSKU: n/a