Euphorbia Francoisii – Succulent Plant
|Euphorbia Francoisii – Succulent Plant
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Haworthia fasciata ‘White Zebra’- Succulent Plant-65%
Euphorbia Francoisii is rare and exotic succulent variety and something every succulent lover should get their hands on. An endangered species originally from Madagascar, these dark red beauties easily flower like all crown of thorns plants. This plant has beautiful leaves and can dazzle any garden and house plant collection.
Euphorbia Francoisii Variable leaf shape, even on the same plant, variable leaf color and pattern. Francoisii have leaves that are blade oblong, lanceolate or spade shaped (occasionally deltoid or even lyre shaped) long and wide, leathery, glabrous, smooth, and typically flat in cross section have veining that is colored like ruby rosewood with mini ruby flowers. Euphorbia Francoisii is an exotic succulent and endangered species which can dazzle any garden and house plant collection. Due subterranean napiform root, they can be raised for bonsai effect.
|Maximum Reachable Height
|Easy to grow.
- Keep the plant in place with bright direct sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.