Hibiscus Acetosella, Cranberry Hibiscus- Plant
This Product Contains
|1||Cranberry Hibiscus- Plant|
₹230.00 – ₹340.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus Acetosella, Cranberry Hibiscus- Plant-17%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus Acetosella, Cranberry Hibiscus- PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/12/13
This Product Contains
Sr.No Item name 1 Cranberry Hibiscus- Plant 2 Plastic PotSKU: n/a
All Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus (Big Flower) – Plant-19%
Cranberry hibiscus plants (Hibiscus acetosella) are multi-stemmed shrubs that grow from 3 to 6 feet (1-2 m.) in height with green/red to burgundy serrated leaves. The foliage looks much like that of Japanese maple. Cranberry hibiscus is also referred to as African rose mallow, false roselle, maroon mallow, or red leaved hibiscus.
Care Cranberry Hibiscus
- Plant hibiscus in a sunny, warm garden.
- Plant the sea hibiscus in full sun or partial shade. Less light will result in slower growth and larger leaves.
- Water daily when first planted and then reduce watering slowly; sea hibiscus tolerates some drought once established in the garden.
- If growing indoors or in containers, never allow the potting mix to dry out completely.
- Fertilize by adding a layer of compost over the soil in late winter.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable growing condition.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml ) water when top soil (1-2 inches) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.