Peperomia argyreia, Watermelon Peperomia- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Watermelon Peperomia – Plant|
|2||Plastic Pot/ Terracotta Pot|₹580.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia argyreia, Watermelon Peperomia- Plant-29%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia argyreia, Watermelon Peperomia- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/07
Sr No. Item name 1 Watermelon Peperomia – Plant 2 Plastic Pot/ Terracotta PotSKU: n/a
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia obtusifolia (Variegated) – Plant-30%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia obtusifolia (Variegated) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Peperomia obtusifolia Variegated – Plant 2 Terracotta/ Plastic PotSKU: n/a
A native to South America the Peperomia argyreia is a small plant grown for its attractive leaves. They grow up to 12 inches tall. Because of their small bushy rosette appearance they’re best suited when grown outdoors as a ground cover or grouped together with other plants indoors. These peltate leaves (stem attached centrally) are kind of oval in shape and display an outstanding mixture of green and silver stripes. The leaves have a fleshy feel to them that are attached to thin non-woody red stems.
|Common Name||Watermelon Peperomia|
|Maximum Reachable Height||upto 12 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Peperomia Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- A peat based soil is best used that drains well.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Watermelon Peperomia
It is a fairly compact indoor plant with glossy, heart-shaped foliage.
Ornamental uses of Watermelon Peperomia
- It is an excellent house plant for table tops.
Check out other foliage plants here. Click Here!!