Peperomia Quadrangularis ‘Beetle’ – Basket
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Peperomia – Plant|
About Peperomia ‘Beetle’
A common garden plant, this live plant is safe to use with animals and are non-toxic to cats and dogs.
The plants are compact and occupy a small space wherever you place them.
Peperomia quadrangularis has thick, dark green leaves.
They grow up to 12″ inches when trailing and are perfect for hanging baskets.
Peperomia quadrangularis has striped, oblong, dark green leaves which grow up to 1″ inch.
Quadrangularis produces white flowers attractive flowers.
The blooming seasons for the plant are spring and summer.
|Common Name||Beetle peperomia, Radiator plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Trailing|
|Bloom Time||spring and summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
- Beautiful foliage with decorative and lustrous shine.
- The Peperomia is an attractive pot plant for a desk, a table, for baskets or as a member houseplant collection.
Check out other peperomia plants. Click Here!!