All Plants, Aromatic, Herb Plants, Outdoor Plants, Wooden Pots
Herb Garden Box
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||4 Different Types of Herbs|
Out of stock
Out of stock
About Herb Garden Box
- Starting an herb garden can be a wonderful hobby for nearly anyone. While most apartment dwellers or urbanites don’t have backyards for expansive herb gardens, you do not need much space at all to grow a few herbs.
- This herb garden box is perfect for people how wants to grow their own herbs but not able because of not having enough space.
- This Herb garden box can be kept in kitchen windowsill, balcony or in terrace.
- This box contains 4 different type of herbs (Oregano, Rosemary, Mint, Parsley)and well fertile soil mix.
- The approximate box size is 30x30x10 (LxBxH) in centimeters.
Caring Tips for Herb Garden Box
- Keep the box in natural bright light.
- Protect the plants from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.