Variegated Wax Ivy, Senecio macroglossus ‘Variegatus’- Plant
|1||Variegated Wax Ivy (Plant ht. is around 10-15cm)|
|2||Grow Bag (4 inches)|₹350.00
All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Table top plants
Variegated Wax Ivy, Senecio macroglossus ‘Variegatus’- Plant-29%
About Variegated wax ivy
|Common Name||Wax ivy|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 24 meter|
|Flower Colour||Greenish white|
|Bloom Time||Bloom in 2nd year but rarely.|
Variegated Wax Ivy Planting And Care
- Areca palm grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged parts of Variegated wax ivy plant and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Variegated Wax Ivy
Wax ivy is an air purifier indoor plant.
Ornamental uses of Variegated Wax Ivy
- Can be grown on pots, hanging basket and also used to make topiary.
Check out the pots to plant your Variegated Wax Ivy and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!