Serissa Japonica Bonsai
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Serissa Japonica Bonsai|
Bonsai, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Chinese Pepper, Sichuan Pepper Bonsai – Plant-19%
Bonsai are trees and plants grown in small containers in such a way so that they look their small version but most beautiful even prettier than those growing in the wild.
Serissa Japonica bonsai is one of the most beautiful plants you can grow in your home.
The Serissa has small elongated leaves which are smooth around the edges. The bark has great character and is a beautiful beige colour. The added bonus being the beautiful star-shaped small white flowers experienced during mid-late summer. The Serissa is commonly known as ‘the tree of a thousand stars’ and makes a lovely flowering indoor bonsai tree.
The leaves are lovely, they are like a marbled blend of white and green.
Caring of Serissa Bonsai
- The Serissa bonsai should be positioned outside or near window in a sunny or semi-shaded place. Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with 3 to 5 hours of sunlight.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Repot the bonsai every two to five years depending on its age and size.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Trim the new shoots leaving one or two pairs of leaves.
- If the canopy becomes very dense the leaves should be thinned out in order to let light get in, prevent the inner twigs from dying and encourage back-budding.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Don’t fertilize the common boxwood during winter dormancy.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Serissa Bonsai Special Feature
Realistic representation of nature in the miniature form.
Serissa Bonsai Uses
- Bonsai use to create natural beauty in a small space
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.