Dracaena marginata, Madagascar dragon tree (Dark Purple)- Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Dracaena marginata plant (Dark Purple) (20-25 cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹620.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Plants by location
Dracaena marginata, Madagascar dragon tree (Dark Purple)- Plant-13%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Plants by location
Dracaena marginata, Madagascar dragon tree (Dark Purple)- PlantEstimated delivery date 2021/09/26
Sr No. Product Name 1 Dracaena marginata plant (Dark Purple) (20-25 cm height) 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
The Dracaena marginata provides the most durable foliage plants used indoors in offices building, hotels, malls as well as a house plant.
Dracaena (Dracaena marginata)plant placed in the family Asparagaceae also known as dragon tree, is an attractive, stiff-leaved plant with green sword-like purple color leaves. The plant has narrow, slender gray stems that are topped with shiny, arching leaves that are sword-shaped.
|Maximum Reachable Height||upto 2 meters|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Place your plant in a place that receives Natural direct / Artificial bright Light.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 4 cup (Approx. 200 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (Feb to May, July to Sep) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Marginata Special Feature
- NASA lists Dracaena marginata as a air purifier houseplant.
- Attractive, stiff-leaved plant with green sword-like leaves with red edges.
- Used as indoor plant in home and offices
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.