Table Kamini (Murraya Paniculata)- Plant
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
About Table Kamini
The Kamini plant is local to the Indian subcontinent and China. Although mostly found in the Eastern part of the nation, it is generally utilized in gardens as a supporting plant. The thick cover of lustrous green leaves permits the bush to be pruned intently. The tendency of the bushes to sprout on the new wood makes them even more magnificent, when they burst into blossom half a month after they are pruned. Kamini is known by an assortment of names in the subcontinent: Vengarai in Tamil, Kaadu karibevu in Kannada, Kunti in Marathi, and Maramulla in Malayalam.
|Common Name||Vengarai, Kaadu karibevu, Kunti, and Maramulla.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||15-20 cm|
|Bloom Time||Throughout the year.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Table Kamini Care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural direct bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright light.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||16 to 32 Degrees Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Table Kamini Special Feature
Beautiful flower and foliage.
Table Kamini Uses
- They are commonly successfully used as a table top plant.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.