Mint Plant, Pudina – Plant
|1||Mint Plant, Pudina – Plant|
Mint is a perennial plant it have fragrant, strongly flavored leaves.
Mint is an aromatic plant, almost exclusively perennial herbs. This herb is spread widely underground and overground stolons and erect branched stems. The leaves are arranged in opposite pairs, from oblong to lanceolate shaped, and with a serrated margin. Leaf colors range from dark green and gray-green to purple, blue, and sometimes pale yellow. The flowers are white to purple in color.
|Common Name||Mint, Pudina|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 2 feet|
|Flower Colour||White to purple|
|Bloom Time||Not defined|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Feed with the fertilizer in the spring.
- Avoid direct contact with a fertilizer of the leaves.
- Cut back all broken and otherwise damaged branches.
- Look for spider mites, mealybugs, leaf spots, and root rot. Apply cure on time.
Mint Plant Special Feature
Strongly flavored leaves
Mint Plant Uses
- It contains essential oils and does help with health problems
- Note: Please consult your health expert
- The leaves are strongly flavored and make an excellent addition to stuffing.