|Sr No.||Product Name|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹750.00
Enjoy the delicious and attractive red colored litchi fruits easily by growing at your home.
Litchi is a subtropical evergreen fruit in Sapindaceae family. Evergreen leaves are long pinnate alternate, elliptic-oblong to lanceolate with abruptly pointed, leaflets. The bark is grey in color and branches are brownish red.
|Maximum Reachable Height||upto 30 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Bright direct light.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 4 cup (Approx. 200 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (Feb to May, July to Sep) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.