Moringa oleifera, Drumstick tree, Sahjan Tree- Plant
|Sr. No.||Item name|
|1||Drumstick Tree- Plant|
M. oleifera is a fast-growing, deciduous tree that can reach a height of 10–12 m. Flowers, pods, leaves, and even twigs are cooked and eaten. The leaves, which can also be eaten raw when young, are especially nutritious and are high in iron, potassium, and vitamin C.
Planting and Care
|Common Name||Moringa plant, moringa tree, miracle tree, horseradish tree, drumstick tree, ben oil tree|
|Botanical Name||Moringa oleifera|
|Mature Size||25-35 ft. tall, 15-25 ft, wide|
|Soil Type||Loamy, sandy, well-drained|
|Soil pH||Neutral, acidic|
A bright, sunny location that receives direct sunlight for most of the day is best for moringa trees.
- Soil should be well drain and sandy soil.
- Dig a pit for transplanting the plant.
- Adapt well to container growing, as long as the container is at least 30 inches in diameter.
- Gives better yield when planted in field soil.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Regular pruning helps keep moringa plants healthy and promotes leaf growth while preventing the tree from becoming too tall.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural direct bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea ‘Yellow Fusion’- Plant-18%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea ‘Yellow Fusion’- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/08
Sr No. Item name 1 Calathea ‘Yellow Fusion’ 2 Grow Bag (5 inches)/ Plastic potSKU: n/a