Beautiful Outdoor Flowering Plant Bundle – Pack of 4
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||1 Hibiscus Plant (Any color) + 1 Gardenia plant (Small) + 1 Dwarf Ixora + 1 Azalea (Any color)|
|2||4 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
This plant bundle contains 4 most loved flowering plants among gardeners. These elegant plants can impart a fresh and charming look to your existing garden, or they make perfect plants to start your garden.
- You will get 4 potted flowering plants in a single pack.
- Plants in this pack are known for their elegant beauty and flowers.
- Plants in this pack can grow in balcony or terrace garden easily.
Caring of flowering plants
- 3-6 hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant will grow well in natural bright light .
- The soil should be well drained and rich in organic content for flowering plant.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water preferably in morning or evening.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (Feb to March, July to Sep) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.