Plectranthus, Spur Flower ‘Mona Lavender’-Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Mona Lavender– Plant|
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Study table plants, Table top plants
Plectranthus, Spur Flower ‘Mona Lavender’-Plant-31%All Plants, Indoor Plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Study table plants, Table top plants
Plectranthus, Spur Flower ‘Mona Lavender’-PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/06
Sr No. Item name 1 Mona Lavender– Plant 2 Plastic PotSKU: n/a
All Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Crossandra, firecracker flower (Crossandra infundibuliformis)- Plant-48%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Cuphea Hyssopifolia – Plant-31%
‘Mona Lavender’s pretty purple, two-lipped blooms open along a purple stem that juts out above glossy ovate leaves that are green on the top side, purple on the undersides. This sturdy little tropical plant is easy to grow and will thrive with minimal care. ‘Mona Lavender’ is a cold-sensitive plant that is very often grown as a houseplant.
- Keep the plant in place with partial shade.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Attractive foliage and flowers.
- It is an excellent plant for growing in pots for patio or houseplant.
- Planting in garden as ground cover.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.