String of Bananas ‘Purple Flush’ – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||String of Beans – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants
String of Bananas ‘Purple Flush’ – Succulent Plant-25%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Senecio radicans, String of Beans – Succulent Plant-21%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants
String of Pearls or Senecio Rowleyanus (small)-24%
Senecio is also known as String of Beans or String of Bananas. It is closely related to the popular String of Pearls and is a rare succulent with unique cascading banana / bean shaped leaves. This plant also produce small yellow / white cinnamon scented flowers.
|Common Name||String of bananas|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 3 feet|
|Flower Colour||Pale yellow|
|Bloom Time||Spring to Fall|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Senecio Special Feature
Survivals and growers of the summer.
- It is used in hanging pots.