Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Variegata- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Hibiscus (red) – Plant|
|2||Grow Bag (5″)/ plastic pot|₹400.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Hybrid Flowering Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Variegata- Plant-40%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Hibiscus (pink) – Plant-8%
All Plants, Hibiscus Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Dwarf Hibiscus (Big Flower) – Plant-19%
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Variegated Hibiscus Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot|
|Common Name||Variegated Hibiscus, Hibiscus cooperi|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 4.5 meters|
|Flower Colour||Red, yellow, orange|
Planting And Care
|Sunlight||3-6 hours of preferably morning sunlight a day is ideal for plant to grow well and natural direct bright light for the rest of the day.|
|Watering||Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when top soil (1-2 inches) in pot feels dry to touch.Water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.|
|Soil||Well drained and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plant.|
|Temperature||10 to 30 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month (Oct-Jan).|
|Plant Protection||Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.|
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable growing condition.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml ) water when top soil (1-2 inches) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
- They are commonly successfully used as landscape shrubs in the warmer parts
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.