Tagar Mini, Dwarf Chandni- Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Tagar Mini, Dwarf Chandni- Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹400.00
Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Tagar Mini, Dwarf Chandni- Plant-45%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hybrid Flowering Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Jasminum sambac, Mogra, Arabian Jasmine – Plant-31%
Crepe Jasmine or Chandni Flower Plant (Tabernaemontana Divaricata) is a beautiful evergreen flowering shrub native to India. It is also called Crape Jasmine in English. It is also known as Tagar plant, Tagar Tree, East India Rosebay, Nero’s Crown, Moon Beam or Carnation of India. Chandni flower is a white “pinwheel” shaped flower hence it is also known as Pinwheel Flower plant. When its stems are broken, they bleed a milky fluid hence it is also known as Milk Flower.
|Common Name||Tagar plant, Tagar Tree, East India Rosebay, Nero’s Crown, Moon Beam or Carnation of India|
|Maximum Reachable Height||4-5 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright direct sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Attractive foliage and flowers.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.