Sempervivum ‘Bronco’ Hens and Chicks – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Sempervivum ‘Bronco’ Hens and Chicks – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot|₹600.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Sempervivum ‘Bronco’ Hens and Chicks – Plant-25%
Sempervivum ‘Bronco’ is a vigorous selection that offers green foliage with purple-red edges. It grows 4 inches tall and 10 inches wide.
|Common Name||Hens and Chicks|
|Maximum Reachable Height||4 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with morning and evening bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for table tops.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.