All Plants, Flowering Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Alyssum (Lobularia maritima)
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Alyssum (Any colour) – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
Alyssum (Lobularia maritima), also known as sweet alyssum, are flowering plants in the daisy family Brassicaceae. It is probably native to Europe, Asia, and northern Africa, with the highest species diversity in the Mediterranean region. Alyssum flowers are characteristically small and grouped in terminal clusters; they are often yellow or white colored but can be pink or purple.
|Botanical Name||Lobularia maritima|
|Common Names||Alyssum, Sweet Alyssum, Carpet Flower|
|Mature Size||4 to 6 inches tall and 6 to 9 inches wide|
|Sun Exposure||Full sun, partial shade|
|Soil Type||Rich, loamy soil|
|Bloom Time||November- January|
|Flower Color||White, pale pink and purple|
- Alyssum are sun-loving plants but it does not like prolonged dry periods.
- Slight shade in hot, summer afternoons is appropriate in warmer gardening zones to prevent scorching.
- Alyssum can survive in most soils, but they thrive in well-draining soil with consistent moisture.
- If you’ve planted other perennials, then you already know how to plant Alyssum.
- The plants will do poorly in boggy soil or where drainage is a particular problem.
- Provide at least an inch of water every week and more during hot or dry spells.
- Consistent watering throughout the spring, summer and fall is essential.
Disclaimer: The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Based on 1 review
- 5.00 rating from 27 reviews
Plants received with a lot of beautiful flowers. Plant looks so healthy.