|Sr No.||Product Name|
|2||Round Plastic Pot|
Syngonium plant belongs to the family Araceae. Syngonium pink is a perfect house plant. The five-lobed shape of Syngonium leaves represents the five Feng Shui elements water, fire, earth, wood and metal. Thus it perfectly balances Yin and yang positive energy. Syngonium pink is easy to care for plant that is well adapted to indoor environments. As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead shaped.
|Common Name||arrowhead plant, arrowhead vine, Arrowhead Ivy, Pink Allusion.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 60 centimeters|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
Planting And Care
|Sunlight||Natural indirect/artificial bright light.|
|Watering||Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.|
|Soil||Soil should be well-drained and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||18 to 30 degree Celsius|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer once a month.|
|Plant Protection||Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants. Use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.|
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect /Artificial bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Syngonium Special Feature
Excellent air purifier plant according to NASA.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.