Echeveria “Joan Daniel”- Succulent Plant
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants
Set of 3 Succulents in a Wooden Basket- Gift Pack-50%
₹3,790.00 for 3 item(s)
About Echeveria “Joan Daniel”
- It is of a beautiful bright green but can have different shades.
- Having typical rosette arrangement that makes it very elegant and refined.
- The leaves are quite robust and not very elongated, ending in a point.
- During winters they tends to lose their lower leaves.
- This succulent is less tolerant of frost and shade.
|Common Name||Echeveria “Joan Daniel”|
|Maximum Reachable Height||15 cm|
|Bloom Time||Late spring and early summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
- Part Shade, Full Sun, Full Sun Windowsill
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
- Evergreen succulent with beautiful green succulent leaves.
Ornamental uses of Echeveria prolifica
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
Check out other succulent and cactus here. Click Here!!
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.