Echeveria “Joan Daniel”- Succulent Plant
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants
Set of 3 Succulents in a Wooden Basket- Gift Pack-50%
₹3,790.00 for 3 item(s)
About Echeveria “Joan Daniel”
- It is of a beautiful bright green but can have different shades.
- Having typical rosette arrangement that makes it very elegant and refined.
- The leaves are quite robust and not very elongated, ending in a point.
- During winters they tends to lose their lower leaves.
- This succulent is less tolerant of frost and shade.
|Common Name||Echeveria “Joan Daniel”|
|Maximum Reachable Height||15 cm|
|Bloom Time||Late spring and early summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
- Part Shade, Full Sun, Full Sun Windowsill
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
- Evergreen succulent with beautiful green succulent leaves.
Ornamental uses of Echeveria prolifica
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
Check out other succulent and cactus here. Click Here!!
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Pots, Terrariums
Diamond Shape Glass Vase (without plant)-6%
All Plants, Fruit Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Nimboo, Lemon – Plant-22%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Geranium (Any Color) – Plant-27%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Parlour Palm, Chamaedorea elegans – Plant-29%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Parlour Palm, Chamaedorea elegans – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/12/14
Sr No. Item name 1 Chamaedorea elegans, Parlour Palm – Plant 2 Comes in a Grow Bag (5 inches)SKU: n/a