Echeveria ‘Rainbow’ – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|2||Terracotta Pot/ Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹450.00
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Elegans : Succulent Plant-35%
The amazing Echeveria ‘Rainbow’ is a variegated form of Echeveria and is worthy of it’s name.
Echeveria ‘Rainbow’ changes colour throughout the year, from deep-pinks to all shades of purple but during the summer, the middle goes an almost fluorescent pink, creating an explosion of colour wherever it is displayed. A true collector’s plant.
Display on an east or west facing windowsill to keep a strong variegation, try not to allow midday sun on variegated plants. The perfect indoor plant.
|Common Name||Echeveria ‘Rainbow’|
|Maximum Reachable Height||5-8 cm|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Beautiful green foliage.
Looks great filling in between rocks and spilling over container edges. Perfect selection for filling in between paving stones.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.