**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
Stock is a flowering plant. The flower is widely used as an ornamental plant for summer discounts and as a cut flower and pot plant. It is grown in the ground for the spring ornament of the gardens or in pots. The species has been in culture since at least the 16th century. The flowers can be simple or filled, medium or large.
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural direct bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright light.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||16 to 32 Degrees Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Stock Special Feature
- They are commonly successfully used as pot plant.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Cremnosedum ‘Little Gem’ – Succulent Plant-31%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Mammy Croton – Plant-19%