Buxus Bonsai – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|2||Oval Plastic Bonsai Pot|
Note : DELIVERY ONLY AT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD, HARIDWAR & DEHRADUN
Out of stock
Out of stock
Bonsai, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Chinese Pepper, Sichuan Pepper Bonsai – Plant-40%
Bonsai are trees and plants grown in small containers in such a way so that they look their small version but most beautiful even prettier than those growing in the wild.
This is a 15 years old Buxus bonsai with an old tree look, a very strong and beautiful root system and good foliage.
Boxwood is a very hardy plant and grows rapidly as well. This is mostly used as an ornamental plant and is grown and shaped into a variety of designs. There are more than 70 species of boxwood. In nature, the boxwood often grows with twisted trunks and branches.
The flowers are white. Boxwood has many good characteristics that are useful for bonsai. It has the smallest leaf of all Boxwoods which is why it is sought after for bonsai. Dark green leaves that create greenery, naturally short internodes and they can take hard pruning that prompts prolific back budding. It works best for bonsai shaping because its root system is shallow and fibrous that often produces powerful surface roots and nebari and the bark is thin. Idea location for Buxus bonsai is the window sill, terrace, balcony, patio, outdoor garden, etc.
Planting And Care
- The boxwood should be positioned outside or near window in a sunny or semi-shaded place. Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with 3 to 5 hours of sunlight.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Repot the boxwood every two to five years depending on its age and size. Boxwoods tolerate root pruning well.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Trim the new shoots leaving one or two pairs of leaves.
- If the canopy becomes very dense the leaves should be thinned out in order to let light get in, prevent the inner twigs from dying and encourage back-budding.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Don’t fertilize the common boxwood during winter dormancy.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Buxus Bonsai Special Feature
Realistic representation of nature in the miniature form.
Buxus Bonsai Uses
- Bonsai use to create natural beauty in a small space
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
3 Lucky Bamboo Stalks in Cylindrical Glass Vase (A Symbol of Happiness) – Gift Plant-15%All Plants, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
3 Lucky Bamboo Stalks in Cylindrical Glass Vase (A Symbol of Happiness) – Gift PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/12
Sr No. Item name 1 3 Lucky bamboo stalks 2 Cylindrical Glass vase (7.5 cm height, 7.5 cm length) + White Marble ChipsSKU: n/a