Syzygium (Brush Cherry) Bonsai
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|2||Oval/Rectangle Plastic Bonsai Pot|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Rakhi Gifts
Dwarf Jade, Portulacaria Afra-Bonsai-2%
Bonsai are trees and plants grown in small containers in such a way so that they look their small version but most beautiful even prettier than those growing in the wild.
Brush Cherry is an evergreen tree or shrub, some of which have been reclassified to the genus Syzygium. The dark green ovate leaves are formed in pairs and are firm and glossy.
In spring, the Brush Cherry bear small white flowers followed by red fruit only some of which are edible. The dried buds of the Eugenia aromatica (Syzygium aromaticum) become fragrant “herb” cloves.
Caring of Syzygium Bonsai
- The Syzygium bonsai should be positioned outside or near window in a sunny or semi-shaded place. Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with 3 to 5 hours of sunlight.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Repot the bonsai every two to five years depending on its age and size.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Trim the new shoots leaving one or two pairs of leaves.
- If the canopy becomes very dense the leaves should be thinned out in order to let light get in, prevent the inner twigs from dying and encourage back-budding.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Don’t fertilize the common boxwood during winter dormancy.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Syzygium Bonsai Special Feature
Realistic representation of nature in the miniature form.
Syzygium Bonsai Uses
- Bonsai use to create natural beauty in a small space
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
Sansevieria Trifasciata ‘Futura Superba’ – Plant-26%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
Sansevieria Trifasciata ‘Futura Superba’ – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Sansevieria Trifasciata ‘Futura Superba’ 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a